Jupyter Notebook to Serverless ML Endpoint.
CloudKit is our solution for serverless ML inference, all with a single predict function in your Jupyter Notebook.
with just one more cell
Add a predict function, consume some input data, run ML inference, then return output data. CloudKit handles all the nasty details.
run ML models from anywhere
CloudKit runs inference requests on GPU-enabled servers, allowing you to leverage ML from literally anything with an internet connection.
CloudKit is designed to be extremely simple. Pay-as-you-go, per second spent on inference.
Quickly build a prototype.
$0.0005 /secondJoin the Waitlist
- Run predictions on Intel CPUs.
- Create unlimited public endpoints.
Deploy serverless ML to production.
$0.001 /secondJoin the Waitlist
Everything in Free, plus:
- Accelerate predictions with Nvidia GPUs.
- Create private endpoints with limited access.
Enhanced integration and support.
Everything in Team, plus:
- Dedicated servers with no cold starts.
- Host CloudKit on-prem.
- Priority support, including Slack Connect with our engineering team.